Monday, March 24, 2008

5 random things about me

This is a tag from Sweet Miracles.

5 things found in my bag
  1. My wallet
  2. My handphone
  3. My car keys
  4. Lip Gloss
  5. My office tag

eh? no tissues! :P


5 favourite things in my room

  1. My walk-in wardrobe
  2. My tv - so that I can watch tv before i sleep :P
  3. The quilt my mom and I made for lil missy
  4. The colour of the walls in my room - green
  5. Lil Taukeh's baby cot - a constant reminder what wonderful kids I have

5 things you have always wanted to do

  1. Go to Australia! I haven't been down under!
  2. Organize all my digital photos!
  3. Clear up my store room
  4. Organize all my digital scrapbook layouts and print them out
  5. Can't think of anything else at the moment...

5 things you are currently into

  1. Photography
  2. Digital Scrapbooking
  3. Trying out new dishes for the lil missy
  4. Setting up my official site for my online store
  5. Bob hair cuts

5 people you want to tag

  1. Darien & Denisha's mommy
  2. Lil J's mommy
  3. 2littlefella's mama
  4. Little Chumsy's Mommy
  5. Irfan's mommy

2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

thanks for the tag. will do it soon :D

1+2mom said...

seem now a day many mummy selling things online :P